您好,欢迎来到重庆中国国际旅行社(总部唯一官网)

三峡 武隆 西藏 避暑 新疆 重庆

国内:023 - 6372 7700 / 6372 7959
出境:023 - 6372 7890 / 6372 7860
首页 > 旅游指南 > 出境旅游指南 > 出境酒店英语完全手册(二)

出境酒店英语完全手册(二)

(发布时间:2016年01月27日 信息发布:重庆中国国际旅行社 游客/发表人:无奈人声)

出境酒店英语完全手册(二)

前厅服务基本对话(续)

6、出境酒店退房结账

A: I'd like to check out. Can I pay my billhere?

我今天退房,我可以现在结账吗?

B:Yes, please. Here'syour bill. Would you like pay by card or cash?

好的,这是您的账单。您刷卡还是付现金?

A: By card.

刷卡

B: OK. May I have your card?

请把卡给我。

A: Here you are.

给你。

B: Please sign here.

请签名。

7、出境酒店寄存行李

A: Can I leave my baggage here?

我这里可以寄存行李吗?

B: Yes. How many pieces of baggage do you want toleave?

可以,您有几件行李要寄存?

A: Two suitcases.

两个手提箱。

B: How long do you want us to keep them?

您要存多久?

A: I'll take them out no later than 16:00.

在 16点前取。

B: Are there any dangerous goods or any fragile articles in your baggage?

您的行李中有危险物品吗?

A: No, there aren't any dangerous goods or any fragile articles. How much do I have to pay?

没有危险品和易碎品。我需要付多少钱?

客房服务基本对话

1、房间太暗,要求换灯

A: Good evening. What can I do for you?

晩上好,我能为您做些什么?

B: Yes. The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one.

是的。这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。

A: Certainly. Do you mind if I move yourthings?

当然可以。我动一下您的东西可以吗?

B:Oh, no. Go ahead.

哦,可以,你动吧。

A:Thank you...How is the light now?

谢谢……现在怎么样?

B:It's much better now. Thank you.

比原来亮多了,谢谢。

2、叫醒服务

A:Room service,how can I help?

您好客房服务,有什么需要为您服务的?

B: I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 7:30.

请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。

A: Sure. What's your room number,please?

可以,您的房间号码是多少?

B:It’s 6001.

6001

3、把自己锁门外了

A:Reception. May Ihelp you?

这里是服务台,我可以帮上什么忙吗?

B:Yes. I locked myselfout. May I borrow a duplicate key for Room 201?

是的。我把自己锁在门外了。我可以借一把20l号房的备用钥匙吗?

A:Certainly. Where areyou now?

没问题,您现在在哪儿呢?

B:I'm right outside myroom.

就在我房间外面。

A:OK. Please waitwhere you are. I'll send someone up to help you.

好的,您就在那儿等一下,我会派人上楼去帮助你。

4、请求加床

A:May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight? A friend is coming tovisit.

请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?有一位朋友来访。

B:I'll check to see if we have one available.

让我检查一下是否有一张空床。

B:Yes, we have aextra bed. However we will have to charge you RMB100 extra for the additional bed, is that OK?

是的,我们现在有多余的床,但是将会收您100元加床费,可以么?

A: OK, I see. Could you help me send it to my room? It’s 6001.

好的我知道了请把它送到我的房间,6001.

B: Sure, we willsend it as soon as possible... Here’s the extra bed. Where would you like it?

没问题,我们会尽快为您送达...这是附加的床,请问要放在哪里?

A: Over there bythe window.

请放在那边窗户旁边。

B: Okay.

好的。

5、借蚊香

A: Room service, what can I help?

客房服务,有什么需要帮助的么?

B: Could you send me some electrical mosquito incense? I can't sleep well.

能帮我送点蚊香么?我睡不好。

A:Sure,what's your room number please?

好的,您的房间号是?

B:It’s 6001.

6001

6、洗衣服务

A: I'd like to ask for the laundry service.

麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

B: Well, just put your stuff in the laundrybag and put it outside your room.

好的,请把衣服放到洗衣袋内,然后把洗衣袋放到门外。

7、干洗衣服

A: Guest RoomServices. Can I help you?

房务部。要我帮忙吗?

B: Hello.I have adress that needs dry cleaning. I spit some wine on it and I needto wear it thisevening.

喂,是的。我有一件衣服需要干洗。我把酒溅在衣服上了,可是我今晚要穿的。

【同类问句】

I have some shirts that need laundering,and I'd like my suit pressed.

我有几件衣服要洗,我的西服也需要熨一下。

A: We can have it dry cleaned and back toyou in one hour. Is that early madam?

我们可以干洗,一小时后给您送去。那样来得及吗,夫人?

B: Oh yes, we're not leaving until 7:30.

噢,来得及。我们7点半才走。

A: I'll send someone up in the next fiveminutes to pick up the dress madam.

5分钟之内我派人来取衣服,夫人。

相关阅读:

出境酒店英语完全手册(三)

出境酒店英语完全手册(一)

返回重庆中国国际旅行社首页 返回顶部

出境旅游推荐线路

更多出境线路
芭提雅双岛(月光岛+格兰岛)
3580
亚航直飞白班机
3580
0购物,重庆起止
3380
魅力首尔五日游
1999
半自由行
2880
报名电话:国内旅游 023-6372 7700 / 6372 7959;出境旅游 023- 6372 7890 / 6372 7383
传真电话:023-6372 7755
总部地址重庆市渝中区华盛路10号企业天地2号楼11层09、10号单元 邮编:400010
版权所有:重庆中国国际旅行社有限责任公司 ICP备案号:渝ICP备11006398号-1 中国领事服务网
重庆中国国际旅行社许可证号:L-CQ-CJ00005 旅游局监督电话:023-63735165
Copyright © 2012 www.citscq.com All Rights Reserved

网页中的图文资料版权属原作者或合作媒体。图文资料由网友提交或转载,如果原作者不愿在本网站刊出,或发现与原作不一致的偏误,请联系我们023-67509622。我们会尽快将您的版权信息添加到图文资料中,或根据您的意见给予其他处理。

技术支持:足动科技
友情链接:
        国旅微信